Friday, July 31, 2015

The Rare Landscape Photo

The photos I post are almost exclusively close-up shots, primarily because I tend to geek out over all the little critters and blooms in my garden. And really, how can anything here compare to the unreal beauty of the Scottish landscapes Lynn has shared?!

But one day last week when I was a passenger in the car (happens about twice a year) I looked out the window and was taken by the beautiful sky and the green field. I thought, well, it's not Scotland, but it has its own beauty. So I took a quick snapshot with my phone out the window at 55 mph (I never travel with my nice camera for fear it would instantly melt!). 

So here is a slice of summer in Missouri for those of you who haven't made it out of late winter yet!

 

2 comments:

  1. What is this "yet" of which you speak? Very optimistic. Thank you for the stunning slice of Missouri summer landscape -- without the accompanying heat!

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, and welcome! I know that with the proliferation of social media, it's not like the olden days of blogging, when we all spent loads of time hanging out in each other's comment boxes. And I know it's a drag to type anything more than a quick sentence on a smart phone. So THANK YOU for taking the time to say something here (and for visiting in the first place). I will always respond to you directly via email, if you supply an address.