Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Change in Plans

It would seem the Fates find a great deal of hilarity in our efforts to make Plans. Our reservations to visit Oregon this week for Joe's Big Birthday to gaze upon sights such as these…



…have been subjugated, for various reasons, to the "Cancelled" folder. (Or hopefully just "Postponed.") 

Having this unexpected week at home does have its benefits, and we are focusing on that. 


We will be able to attend rehearsals for our dinner theater performance.


Husband Joe creeping out one of the cast members.


I will be able to finish this baby kimono gift that is long overdue.





And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally get my seeds sorted.




The Christmas cactus says Oregon may be beautiful, but there is plenty of beauty around here, too!



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, all the blues in that Oregon photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I find it offensive that you're sowing a variety of cabbage called Blackhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty seed packets though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would frame the cauliflower seed packet, it so pretty.
    The photo of Oregon is what I love about blogging. I have no real concept about how Oregon would look, but now if I hear it mentioned I know what I saw see in my mind.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, and welcome! I know that with the proliferation of social media, it's not like the olden days of blogging, when we all spent loads of time hanging out in each other's comment boxes. And I know it's a drag to type anything more than a quick sentence on a smart phone. So THANK YOU for taking the time to say something here (and for visiting in the first place). I will always respond to you directly via email, if you supply an address.