Monday, March 2, 2015

Madly in Love

 
In my head today, I was planning a blog post featuring all of the various and sundry lovelinesses of my day.


It was going to begin with a photo of the beach, and then one of my latest sea glass haul.


And then I was going to show you the wacky pop-up snowstorm that happened as I was driving home.


And of course I was going to make a big fuss about my secondborn's tenth birthday...


...including photos of his extremely photogenic festive dessert.


But Amy?  Friends?


LAMBS.



5 comments:

  1. Mama sheep and baby lambs....IS there anything better than that???? Thank you for stopping to take pictures and sharing them with us. My heart is happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very sweet. Especially that last photo as they were walking away next to their mums.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have, in fact, passed out from the preciousness of it all. There is no doubt you DO live in the land of enchantment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. baby sheepies! oh x also why have I not been here before.......... clearly I haven't been paying attention. impressed you've eaten all the marmalade, you may be able to bribe me into gifting you another jar x

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, and welcome! I know that with the proliferation of social media, it's not like the olden days of blogging, when we all spent loads of time hanging out in each other's comment boxes. And I know it's a drag to type anything more than a quick sentence on a smart phone. So THANK YOU for taking the time to say something here (and for visiting in the first place). I will always respond to you directly via email, if you supply an address.